Haley focuses her practice on all aspects of civil litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in pre-suit negotiations through trial and appeals.
Haley obtained an Associate of Science with Distinction in 2017 and a Bachelor of Science summa cum laude in 2018 from Kent State University at Stark. In 2022, she earned her Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law where she focused her studies on health law and policy. She was admitted to the practice of law in Ohio in 2022.
Haley is a lifelong Stark County resident and Perry High School graduate. She currently resides in Perry Township.
- Ohio, 2022
- Haley Walker, School-To-Prison-Pipeline: Why Early Intervention Programs Aren’t Properly Serving Our Mentally Ill Youth And The Current Juvenile Justice System Is Too Punitive, 22 Marq. Benefits & Soc. Welfare L. Rev. 147 (2021)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee