Jack has significant experience representing debtors, trustees and creditors.
He also practices in the area of insurance coverage defense and claims defense including representing a major northeast Ohio retail chain and a national trucking insurer on a variety of claims.
Jack has been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers® in the area of Personal Injury General: Defense for 2022.
He lives in North Canton with his wife and their three children (who are growing up too fast).
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Former Member, Supreme Court Commission on Attorney Specialization
- Board Member, Stark County Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Board
- Board Member, Manchester Education Foundation
- Board Member, Leadership Stark County
- Former Trustee and Board Treasurer, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Former Trustee, First Tee of Canton, Inc.
- Former Trustee and Board President, Project Rebuild, Inc.
- Graduate, Leadership Stark County, 16th Class
- Former Legal Trial Advisor, Canton McKinley High School Mock Trial Team (Ohio Commission on Law Related Education)