Jenna has significant experience in civil litigation in state and federal courts in defense of matters involving medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, general negligence, contract disputes, business litigation, landlord/tenant issues, and foreclosures.
She advises hospitals, health insurers and health care practitioners on all legal issues, including medical malpractice, employment, risk management, and contracts.
Jenna has been recognized in Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch (2021-2024). This recognition is given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
Jenna and her husband Tim live in Green, Ohio with their two young children who keep them busy.
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch (2021-2024)
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Association, Grievance Committee
- Member, Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Society of Ohio Healthcare Attorneys, an Affiliated Society of the Ohio Hospital Association
- Troop Leader, Girl Scouts of Northeast Ohio