Tony has tried over forty jury trials to verdict in Ohio state and federal courts and has experience handling litigation matters involving insurance defense litigation, insurance coverage defense, medical malpractice, probate, estate, governmental liability, nursing home litigation, wrongful death, civil rights litigation, construction litigation, real estate litigation, business litigation and contract disputes.
He also has extensive experience with business planning and formation of LLCs and corporations, and business and real estate purchases.
Tony is a former assistant prosecuting attorney for Stark County and a former staff attorney for the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury, Ohio District Counsel, Internal Revenue Service.
Tony is active in local and state organizations advancing the legal profession. He served as president of the Stark County Bar Association (2019-2020), and currently serves as vice chair of the SCBA Certified Grievance Committee. Tony is also serving his second term on the Board of Trustees for the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys. There, Tony is the co-chair of the Update quarterly newsletter.
Tony lives in Stark County, Ohio, with his wife, Lisa. They are the proud parents of six children.
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, Distinguished Service Award (2016)
- Canton YWCA Night of Champions (2010)
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Association
- Past President, Stark County Bar Association (2019-2020)
- Member, Stark County Bar Association, Grievance Committee
- Member of Board of Trustees, Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Co-Chair and Co-Editor, “The Update” quarterly newsletter, Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Member, Defense Research Institute